response to an article

My opinion on mask-wearing is I hate it because I can’t breathe and it is uncomfortable.

My experience of mask-wearing is when I was at dance class and nobody was wearing a mask so I thought I shouldn’t be a mask. I ended up not wearing a mask for 2 hours with ten people not in my bubble. My family was ok with it but not other families.

I agree with Dr Kiltzman when he stated “Masks can be uncomfortable and hot” because I find masks to be uncomfortable and hot and i think someone should invent a face cover that is not so hot.

I disagree with the person in Dr Kiltzman’s article when he said “He rolled his eyes and waved his hand in the air as if to say, “Whatever. We know we should wear them, but we know we’re all OK.” That is not ok! No one likes to wear them but we do and we get on with it. That person should wear there mask too.

In conclusion, I agree with Dr Klitzman that even though we don’t like wearing them, we should.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/14/learning/whats-your-relationship-with-masks.html 

One thought on “response to an article

1. Hi Lily,

Masks are important to prevent the spread of Covid. Are you getting used to wearing a mask now that we have been in school for nine weeks? I am used to wearing a mask, and the students in Grade 3 are too. Do you have a favourite mask that you like to wear? My favourite mask is blue with little flowers on it.

Keep smiling (under your mask of course)
    Mrs. Bennett